- Members have the option of making their Profiles public. This is done by checking the appropriate box in their on-line profile. Checking this box will include the profile in member directories and will be visible to any visitor to the Sites.
- Members with public Profiles also have the option of adjusting the public visibility of many of the individual information items on their Profiles. This is also done through the member’s on-line profile on the Sites.
- Members with Public profiles may also choose to opt-into the optional blog/discussion forum on the Sites.
Information we collect on the Site is used for internal review and archived for historical comparison, used to improve the content of the Site, and never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. It is not sold or shared in any way, unless disclosed here. We send personally identifiable information about you (other than email) to other companies or people only:
- When we have your consent to share the information;
- It is appropriate to comply with the law;
- It is necessary to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our Terms and other applicable agreements; or
- It is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of XPX, our Users, or others, which may include the exchange of information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
- In the event that XPX is acquired, User account information may be one of the transferred assets.
Our email mailing lists include members, registrants to XPX events and those who register for our mailing lists. We use this information to notify subscribers of upcoming events and/or about news related to XPX. We occasionally use the information for informational or marketing messages that have been approved by XPX together with other communications to which you have subscribed. We occasionally share User emails addresses with partners for very specific research (such as surveys to Users) or member outreach, that our partners conduct on our behalf, but for no other purposes.
User Content posted on the Site, including the Marketplace and the Knowledge Exchange, can be accessed by other people. You should exercise caution when deciding to share information on the Site. We cannot control who accesses User Content or how other parties will use that information.
The Site uses web analytics software, to help us analyze how Users use the Site. We use this information solely for the purpose of evaluating general usage of the Site, by compiling reports on Site activity and related internet usage. This information may be transferred to trusted third parties, processing this information on our behalf, and who handle that information securely and confidentially, consistent with our privacy and security policies. By using this Site, you consent to the processing of this web activity in the manner and for the purposes set out above. No personal information is cross referenced in these reports and the information reported is aggregate in nature.
We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by clicking unsubscribe in any email or adjusting your Member Profile. Please note that this policy does not apply to member-related correspondence to existing members.
XPX uses reputable third party processors for payments by credit card and does not maintain credit card information. Data handled by the third party processors is subject to theirs terms and privacy policies. Personally identifiable User information is used to process payment transactions on your behalf, communicate status of payments and related transactions, and for no other purpose.
We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
Updated September 1, 2015